It has been more than a year since the last release, but development hasn’t stopped, we have a bunch of new features !
– Sound system changed from OpenAL to FMOD Ex. There should be less audio issues in this release.
– Better support for BMS, OJM and OJN, and SM file formats.
– Partial support for background animations(videos) in BMS files.
– Audio and display latency settings and syncing.
– More accurate calculation of health points, based on the selected difficulty.
– Regul-Speed modifier ( from beatmania).
– Local matching — play open2jam with your friends in LAN.
– BMS exporter.
– Lots of bug fixes.
As always, make sure you have the latest java installed.
Special note for Mac OS X users: You will have to use Java 1.6 for it to work, the good news is that that is the default so unless you have installed a separated version you already got the right one.